When you open a credit card account, your revolving credit can be used to build a good credit history, provide security in emergency situations and make purchases worldwide anytime of day. We manage all your accounts locally, so there’s always a friendly person to answer your questions and handle your account business.
Check Rates Apply Online
Credit Card Features
- Low rates
- Overdraft protection for your TCU checking account
- 24-hour account access online, by phone or ATM
- Ability to view account transactions online
- Common carrier accident insurance
- Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
- Auto rental insurance
- Cash advances through Call-24 Phone Banking, Online Banking, financial institutions and ATMs
Credit card limits are established for VISA and MasterCard credit cards based on credit history, income and repayment ability.
Gold MasterCard Additional Features
- Price Protection guarantees the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card and/or accumulated points.
- Purchase Assurance against theft and damage of certain Gold MasterCard-purchased items up to $1,000
- Travel/medical assistance and legal referral services
Platinum VISA Credit Card Scorecard Rewards Program
For each retail dollar you spend using your TCU Platinum VISA card, you’ll earn a point towards airfare, vacation packages or brand-name merchandise.* The reward points you accumulate are reflected on your monthly VISA statement and are good for up to five years. You can track them online when you visit our Website. This feature comes with an annual $25 Rewards Fee. Typically, similar card programs at other institutions have much higher fees.
*Please refer to the Travel Rewards Catalog for specific point requirements, available destinations and complete terms and conditions.